SEI BIM Committee is partnering with BIMForum to provide a dedicated track at BIMForum 2017 highlighting BIM advancements for Structures & Enclosures Technology (SET). Sessions topics include parametric modeling, façade engineering, pre-fabrication, reality capture, and Digital Documentation. The conference offers networking opportunities with over 1000 owners, architects and contractors. The overall conference will include combined events and educational tracks by BIMForum, BuildCon, USIBD and SET.
From Coordination to Integration! Project Success goes beyond simple coordination between design and construction teams, and meeting budgets. BIM continues to offer opportunities to streamline the design and construction process with lean integrated teams, innovative design solutions and execution in the field. Over the two day conference, the four combined events (BIMForum, BuildCon, USIBD and SET) will bring together O/A/E/C stakeholders to address current topics such as: state of the art in Lean Design and Construction, Prefabrication, Parametric Modeling, Reality Capture and Digital Documentation. The conference goal is to show you how to move from working in isolated silos towards becoming an integrated team member in the design, build, and operation processes of the built environment.
1. Integrated Networking: Owners, Designers, Builders and Technology
2. Larger Audience: Over a thousand attendees
3. Expanded Scope:4 combined events at one conference
4. A/E/C+FM Technology Showcase
5. Best Practices: Lean – BIM – Collaboration & Digital Documentation
6. One Registration—Access to sessions in all four conferences in one combined location
7. Continuing Education: Up to 12 hours of CEU’s